Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) Why should I hire a pest control professional when I can do it myself?
- A Pest Control technician not only has access to the latest and most effective professional pest control products, but also the education and knowledge to get the job done right and done safely.
- A Pest Control technician knows how to handle pest control products safely, when and where to apply them, and how much application is necessary.
- A thorough inspection by a an Pest Control technician can spot possible problems before they become serious and therefore limit the amount of products that need to be applied.
2) How long will it take for you to begin pest control for my home?
- We can schedule a professional to arrange to begin pest control within a day, sometimes even on the spot if we do not have a schedule conflict.
3) Do you use "toxic" chemicals in or around my home?
- We use only EPA Registered pesticides that are labeled for use in and around homes. We also use the least toxic pesticide that is available to control the targeted pest and apply it according to directions.
4) What am I waiting for?
- Our estimates are FREE of charge and you can call anytime 773 257 3443.
No portion of bedbugschicago.com may be reproduced without the
express written permission of Bed Bugs Chicago. Design & Concept by TPM